Private Paediatrics is now in Shropshire, and weekly outpatient clinics are being held at the
Nuffield Health Hospital in Shrewsbury
. Please click on the link to go to the Nuffield Health website.
Currently outpatient appointments can be offered for all children aged 3-18 years with a mean waiting time of 2 weeks!
*New for 2013* - Children aged 0-3 years can be seen privately at the Severn Fields Health Village,
Haughmond View Medical Practice
*New for 2013* -
Dr. Cowley is able to see all general paediatric problems including:-
- Respiratory eg Recurrent chest infections, asthma, wheeze.
- Gastroenterology, eg Abdominal pain, Constipation, Diarrhoea
- Neurology eg Headaches, Migraines, Fits, faints and funny turns
- Feeding - Poor weight gain including babies, children with food intolerance eg Cow's milk protein intolerance, lactose intolerance and gastro-oesophageal reflux.
- Growth problems - Concerns with short staure, delayed puberty.
- Allergy - Nasal symptoms, food allergy and pet allergies, Hayfever etc. Please click for further details
Dr Cowley also specialises in paediatric oncology and therefore has particular expertise in ruling out cancer in children (malignancy) if there are concerns eg inflamed glands, lymphadenopathy.
Dr Cowley also manages other general aspects such as anaemia (pallor), recurrent infections and unexplained or easy bruising.
He is registered with all the major insurance providers - please see
link to check; however self pay patients are also welcome.
Private Paediatrics in Shropshire
Private Allergy Testing now available
Create your own web pages in minutes...
2002-2008 Web Page Maker Inc. All Rights Reserved.
ABOUT DR COWLEY